Work from hom
Volunteer Social Media Co-Ordinator
Employer: Prader-Willi Syndrome Association of Victoria Inc
Type: Flexible Sector: Not-for-Profit & Community Organisations Job Level: Entry Level
Who are the Prader-Willi Syndrome Association of Victoria?
The Prader-Willi Syndrome Association of Victoria (PWSA Vic) has been successfully helping families living with PWS for over 40 years. The Association was initially founded by parents of those living with Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS), who wanted to better the lives of their loved ones and offer others is a similar situation the practical supports and services that they wished they'd had when their child was first diagnosed.
Today the PWSA Vic board is made up of a group of 11 energetic and supportive parents who volunteer their time to helping the PWS Community here in Australia.
For further information visit our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/pws.asn.au or website: www.pws.asn.au
Who are we looking for?
A fun, enthusiastc, individual that is passionate about helping families in need. We see benefit in our Social Media Co-Ordinator not having an understanding of Prader-Willi Syndrome as we feel that a different perspective and approach is what we are currently lacking and therefore a void that needs to be filled.
This role would suit someone looking for experience in this area and wanting to add to their resume.
The PWSA Vic has an enormous amount of growth potential for memberships and in the area of social media, therefore we are looking for someone who is keen to grow our online presence and engage people that should be part of our community whilst reaching those that have the potential to help our Association such as business' and other organisations.
About the Role
As a Social media and Communication co-ordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our Association to our members and engage individuals and business owners outside of the community. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Creating engaging text, image and video content;
- Always portray PWSA Vic in a Professional and positive manner whilst ensuring a compassionate undertone is present;
- Designing posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and creating buzz around events and fundraising/awareness campaign.
- Create engaging text;
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around PWSA Vic Events, Advocacy projects and Awareness & Fundraising Campaigns;
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness;
- help others on the PWSA Vic Board to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way;
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective members/sponsorship/relationships, via promotions and competitions
- Ability to work with multiple social media platforms;
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video);
- Ability to deliver content in a professional manner that portrays a hopeful/compassionate tone;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in closely with President of the Association
How To Apply
To apply for this role, please email your resume and a brief description as to why you think you would like to join the team at PWSA Vic in this capacity.
Contact: Renee Email: email@example.com Phone: 0447778301