The world is negotiating a massive shift in work patterns. The jobs we're trained for today may well not exist tomorrow. In such a climate, modern job seekers place as much emphasis on values as job titles.
GoodJobs.com.au is the place to go to find or advertise roles that place values at their core. We list internships, jobs and board positions in the not-for-profit, community and government sectors as well as 'good jobs' - roles that contribute to making the world a better place - offered by B Corporations and businesses.
At GoodJobs.com.au we want to connect skilled, energetic, idealistic and passionate people with work that makes them feel good about their contribution to and place in society.
We also advertise products and services tailored to the particular needs of social sector organisations.
- Community - We believe in the power of community to build stronger workplaces and a better world.
- Ethics - We believe no one should have to leave their personal ethics at the door when they arrive at work.
- Satisfaction - We believe that all people deserve access to jobs that satisfy their social conscience and help to create stronger communities.
- Affordability - We believe that all organisations, regardless of size and type, deserve access to affordable recruitment tools.
- Innovation - We believe in the need for continuous innovation in an effort to best serve our community.
The original Community Jobs Board was built by Our Community in 2007 and reinvented and relaunched as GoodJobs.com.au in 2016.
GoodJobs.com.au builds on the work of Our Community in upskilling and providing easy-to-use tech tools for not-for-profit organisations over more than 15 years.
Our Community is a pioneering social enterprise that provides advice and tools for Australia's 600,000 not-for-profit groups and schools.
The organisation provides easy-to-digest information, practical tools, training and connections for not-for-profit groups across the country, both face to face and through our websites: www.ourcommunity.com.au, www.fundingcentre.com.au, www.givenow.com.au, www.communitiesincontrol.com.au and www.communitydirectors.com.au.
You can read more about Our Community's history, vision and work here.
GoodJobs.com.au is proudly supported by:
We welcome your feedback and would love to hear from you.
Telephone: (03) 9320 6811