Employer: Children First Foundation
Type: Part Time Sector: Not-for-Profit & Community Organisations Job Level: Mid Level
Children First Foundation Program Managers – two positions
Do you have:
- Experience working with children?
- Practical experience working within the medical or health system?
- An understanding of culturally diverse backgrounds and communities?
- A commitment to equitable health care for disadvantaged children?
- The ability to work in a flexible, diverse environment with a variety of stakeholders?
Children First Foundation is a Victorian based charity. We collaborate with surgeons and hospitals to enable life-changing surgery in Australia for children from countries without the necessary resources to help them.
We provide 24/7 holistic care for approximately 23 children each year in a home-away-from-home environment at our 43-acre Retreat in Kilmore.
We are seeking two outstanding people who will share the roles of Program Manager.
The Program Managers will:
- Be responsible for the children’s clinical care pre-and post-surgery and during recovery and rehabilitation.
- Ensure the delivery of the physical, psychological, emotional and cultural holistic care of the children while they are in our care.
- Assist with running the home, including meal preparation
- Lead, inspire and manage support staff and a volunteer team
- Build and develop relationships with surgeons, hospitals and health professionals who provide medical treatment
- Be an active member of the Children First management team and uphold and contribute to our Values
This position is part time (25 hours) plus one on-call shift, is on-going and based in Kilmore.
On-site accommodation with company vehicles and utilities are available as part of a salary package. PBI salary packaging is available.
How To Apply
For further details and to receive the Position Description please contact:
Chief Executive Officer
03 9329 4822
Contact: Elizabeth Lodge Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 03 9329 4822