Assistant Program Managers
Employer: Children First Foundation
Type: Part Time Sector: Not-for-Profit & Community Organisations Job Level: Mid Level
Children First Foundation Assistant Program Managers – three positions
Do you have:
- Experience working with children?
- An understanding of culturally diverse backgrounds and communities?
- A commitment to equitable health care for disadvantaged children?
- The ability to work in a flexible, diverse environment with a variety of stakeholders?
Children First Foundation is a Victorian based charity. We collaborate with surgeons and hospitals to enable life-changing surgery in Australia for children from countries without the necessary resources to help them.
We provide 24/7 holistic care for approximately 23 children each year in a purpose built home-away-from-home environment at our 43-acre Retreat in Kilmore.
We are seeking three outstanding people who will share the mid-week roles of evening/overnight Assistant Program Managers. Experience as a personal care attendant will be viewed favourably.
The Assistant Program Managers will:
- Support and contribute to the delivery of physical, psychological, emotional and cultural holistic care of the children pre-and post-surgery
- Work in a collaborative team environment with colleagues, children and volunteers
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills required to relate to surgeons, hospitals and medical providers when necessary
- Build and foster relationships with volunteers
- Be an active member of the Children First team and uphold and contribute to our Values
This position is part time, on-going and based in Kilmore
The successful applicants will undergo a Police and Working with Children Check due to the nature of the role. A Victorian driver's license is also essential.
How To Apply
For further details and to receive the Position Description please contact:
Chief Executive Officer
03 9329 4822
Contact: Elizabeth Lodge Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 03 9329 4822