Employer: Opening the Doors Foundation
Type: Full Time Sector: Not-for-Profit & Community Organisations Job Level: Senior Level
The Opening the Doors Foundation is a vibrant Aboriginal community controlled Charitable organisation, established to assist Aboriginal families and students in Victoria seeking a supportive and successful educational experience.
We require a Foundation Manager to manage all aspects of the Foundation’s operations and carry it into a strong, sustainable future.
Do you have:
- Demonstrated organisational leadership experience?
- A commitment to social justice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples?
- The skills to build organisational capacity and a desire to lead the Foundation into a sustainable and exciting future?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills?
- The ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively both within a team and with external stakeholders?
Then we would invite you to seek further information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Employment Package inclusive of Duty Statement will be sent by return email.
How To Apply
An employment Package can be downloaded above or requested at: email@example.com
Any other enquiry can be directed to:
Carol Messer: 0423 667 814
Applications close on 21 August 2017.
Deadline: 21/08/2017 Contact: Carol Messer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0423 667 814