Port Melbourne, VIC
$56,000 to $60,000 inc Salary Package
Community Transport Coordinator
Employer: South Port Day Links Inc
Type: Part Time Sector: Not-for-Profit & Community Organisations Job Level: Mid Level
South Port Day Links (SPDL) is an innovative community service provider that that has been operating for 29 years. Through utilising the skills of volunteers, provides access to older people, people with disabilities and those that care for them, to services that aim to maintain everyday living and overcome social isolation.
Key Responsibilities of the Position
- Transport Scheduling
- Client Assessment and Support
- Records Management
- Fleet Management
- Operate DayLinks within Relevant Policies and Procedures.
Award and Conditions
As per Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry (SCHCADS) Award 2010, Level 3.4 $56,474 pro rata, $28.56 per hour and plus salary packaging.
The incumbent in the role will need to be available to work Monday to Friday 1.00 to 5 p.m. 20 hours per week.
How To Apply
To apply for the position, you need to briefly address the key selection criteria in your cover letter as detailed and include a copy of your resume. Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org subject titled Application Transport coordinator
Key Selection Criteria
- Relevant qualifications and or experience in community services, aged care, administration or related discipline
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with volunteers, clients and people from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent I.T skills, ability to learn and apply new software packages in the workplace
- Demonstrated administration and time management skills
- Ability to develop schedules, rosters or templates
- Able to work as a trustworthy member of a team with integrity and reliability
Applications that do not briefly address the key selection criteria will not be considered for the role.
To learn more about SPDL and to view the full position description visit our website at www.spdl.org.au (see under "Latest News")
For more information about the position please contact Robert Menzies General Manager South Port Day Links on 9646 6362.
Deadline: 24/09/2017 Contact: General Manager Email: email@example.com Phone: 0396466362