$82,586 pa (pro-rata)
Programs Facilitator - Community Correctional Services
Employer: Relationships Australia (Victoria) Inc
Type: Part Time Sector: Not-for-Profit & Community Organisations Job Level: Entry Level
- Opportunity to be involved in services to Family Violence and Men’s Behaviour Change Programs.
- Part-time, fixed-term contract until 01 February 2019, 3 days per week.
- Base salary pro rata of $82,586pa, plus superannuation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, experienced Program Facilitator to join our Training and Development Team, working across Melbourne.
Relationships Australia Victoria (RAV) is a valued provider of specialist family and relationship services. Our vision is for positive, safe and respectful relationships for couples, families, schools, workplaces and communities. Our objective is to relieve suffering, distress and helplessness and to enhance physical, social and emotional wellbeing. As a community-based, not-for-profit organisation with no religious affiliations, our services are for all members of the community, regardless of religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, lifestyle choice, cultural background or economic circumstances.
About the role:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Training and Development, your day-to-day work will be supervised by the Program Coordinator – LINCS and you will be responsible for the delivery of an intensive one-day psycho–education workshop (called LINCS) that is delivered to offenders on Community Corrections Orders.
The Program Facilitator – LINCS is responsible for using adult learning principles in facilitating all aspects of the LINCS workshop in Community Corrections Services (CCS) locations across metro Melbourne.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Relevant qualifications in Education, Counselling, Social Work, Psychology or other related fields.
- Cert IV in training and Assessment and/or minimum 2 years’ experience in facilitating training workshops to adults.
- High level facilitation, negotiation, and presentation skills with experience facilitating groups to adults from variety of backgrounds and needs; including clients with complex needs.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Capacity to work flexibly, independently and cooperatively in a dynamic workplace environment with high level emotional intelligence and the ability to inspire and motivate others in times of rapid change.
- Understanding of strengths based approaches in working with offenders.
The RAV Training and Development department is located in Camberwell. The work for this role will be across Dandenong, Camberwell, Carlton, Broadmeadows and Geelong. The role will involve working on a Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday each week. A current Victorian driver’s license and access to a reliable motor vehicle is essential.
What we offer:
You will receive a competitive remuneration package, plus superannuation and travel reimbursement outside the Melbourne metro area. RAV is an ‘Employer of Choice’ in the community sector providing ongoing professional development training, flexible leave, paid maternity leave as well as other work and life integration benefits to our staff.
RAV is a Public Benevolent Institution and EEO employer. RAV requires a satisfactory National Police and Working with Children Check. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
A full position description can be found below.
How To Apply
To apply go to www.relationshipsvictoria.com.au/careers.
Deadline: 26/07/2018 Contact: Karen Holmes Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 03 8573 2222