Employer: Community Information Support Victoria Inc
Type: Part Time Sector: Not-for-Profit & Community Organisations Job Level: Mid Level
Community Information and Support Moreland (CIS Moreland) is a branch of Community Information and Support Victoria (CISVic), a not for profit community organisation. CIS Moreland provides information, advice, referral and emergency relief to those in need within our community. We provide resources and support to people on a low income who may be experiencing financial hardship.
The Branch Coordinator will be responsible for supporting volunteers, social work and welfare students on placement to deliver services to the people of Moreland.
The Branch Coordinator will have:
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to social justice and community development principles including a sensitivity to and/or experience in working with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- A tertiary qualification in Community Development, Social Work or Welfare or a relevant discipline
- Demonstrated leadership, organisational and management skills including interpersonal communication and written skills.
- Demonstrated experience in working with staff, other service providers, peak bodies and government to develop strategies to address the needs of the client group.
- Experience in working with volunteer workers and commitment to the delivery of services by volunteer workers
- Demonstrated submission writing and financial management skills
A full position description can be found below.
How To Apply
Please email a copy of your cover letter, key selection criteria and resume to the Sector Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 25/01/2019 Contact: Meagan Skehill Email: email@example.com Phone: 0396722000