$80,566 + super and leave loading
Employer: Employment Office
Type: Full Time Sector: Business/Private Sector Job Level: Mid Level
- Are you a solicitor looking to make a real difference in the community?
- Join this community-based NFP in this rewarding and challenging role.
- Enjoy an attractive remuneration circa $80,566 gross per annum plus 9.5% super and 17.5% leave loading.
- Full-time role (38 hours per week).
- Eligible employees may also benefit from salary sacrifice options to further increase your take-home pay.
- Time off in lieu arrangements available.
- 3 days ex gratia leave available over the Christmas/New Year period.
A Rewarding Opportunity
The Cairns Community Legal Centre is now seeking a full-time Solicitor to join their team.
Reporting to the Centre's Principal Solicitor, you will be responsible for undertaking high quality legal work that seeks to make a difference.
Some of your daily responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Undertaking weekly advice clinics, including at each of the Centre’s outreach locations;
- Providing duty lawyer services;
- Performing ongoing casework and client representation, including drafting and settling court and other documents, appearances, undertaking ongoing negotiations on behalf of clients as well as other work required to effect ongoing assistance to clients;
- Identifying, developing, organising and delivering quality community education work; and
- Addressing systemic issues, including through the provision of law reform work.
As a member of the Centre’s team, you’ll also share workloads with your colleagues, and be actively involved in promotional and other activities aimed at the ongoing development of Centre services and which seek to meet its corporate goals.For more information and to apply, go to: https://applynow.net.au/jobs/108447
A full position description can be found below.
How To Apply
For more information or to apply, go to: https://applynow.net.au/jobs/108447
Deadline: 11/03/2019 Contact: Laura Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 07 3330 2555