Middle south region of Melbourne, VIC
Employer: Prahran Malvern Community Housing
Type: Full Time Sector: Not-for-Profit & Community Organisations Job Level: Mid Level
Prahran/Malvern Community Housing Inc. (PMCH) is a not for profit organisation providing community housing in the middle southern region of Melbourne. The organisation establishes and sustains affordable housing options for low-income households. PMCH is committed to the principles of social justice, ethical practice and enjoys a creative and positive culture.
We seek a suitably experienced person to join the tenancy administration team. The position is .9 or by negotiation.
The successful applicant will be a self-motivated person who is comfortable taking responsibility, displaying initiative, working independently and as part of a small, dedicated and friendly team. In return we offer ongoing professional development, a highly supportive culture, above award remuneration and salary packaging. As travel to various sites will be required the successful applicant will need to hold a current Victorian drivers licence and have a reliable vehicle.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Demonstrated experience in a client contact role in the delivery of housing or client support services.
- A commitment to social justice and community development.
- Ability to effectively relate with sensitivity to people who may have complex issues.
- Self motivation, be able to demonstrate initiative, work independently and assume responsibility.
- A commitment to the rights of everyone to high quality affordable housing regardless of income or ability.
- The capacity to work as a member of a small-integrated team and ability to work autonomously and manage own workload.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills, as well as demonstrated organisational skills.
- Sound computer and word processing skills.
- Attention to administrative accuracy and detail.
- Current Victorian drivers licence and access to a vehicle.
How To Apply
For a position description or further information regarding the position please contact Pamela Morrison on 03 9826 5194 or bu email email@example.com . Written applications must address the key selection criteria and can be forwarded to the above email address.
Deadline: 13/05/2019 Contact: Pamela Morrison Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 03 9826 5194