Multicultural Communities Council Gold Coast Ltd
Area of Expertise Being Sought:
Consulting, Strategy & Development, Information & Communication Technology, Marketing & Communications, Governance, Corporate Business
Payment: Nil - honorary role
Multicultural Communities Council Gold Coast Ltd. (MCCGC) is the peak Multicultural body for the Gold Coast region and a member organisation of the Federation of Ethnic Communities Councils Australia (FECCA). The core objectives of the Council are to facilitate and promote the wellbeing and social inclusiveness of the culturally and linguistically diverse citizens of the Gold Coast.
CURA and Simply Caring Australia are the Aged and Community Services divisions of MCCGC that offer individually tailored services through active living, health and well-being and in-home care programs. MCCGC provide these services through Government subsidised, private, brokerage and cultural home support services throughout SE Qld.
MCCGC is seeking a volunteer non-executive Director to join the Board
The person we appoint will have:
- Personal alignment to the mission, vision and values of MCCGC Ltd
- Strong corporate knowledge and experience
- Governance qualifications or considerable previous experience at board level ASX listed or large not-for-profit organisations
- Natural leadership skills and the ability to think critically, constructively and innovatively
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Strong networks and the ability to negotiate outcomes and seek stakeholder support for the board’s decisions
If you are interested in this position, please apply in writing, providing a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you require further information regarding our organisation please contact Sue Graham on 07 5527 8011 or refer to our website at mccgc.com.au
Once you have filled in the following form, your details will be emailed directly to Multicultural Communities Council Gold Coast Ltd. They will contact you on the telephone number and/or email address you provide. We will not disclose your details to anyone apart from the recruiting organisation.
By filling in this form you acknowledge and agree to Our Community's privacy statement.
Good luck with your search!