Competitively priced advertising options that work
Annual advertising subscription
|NFP||Business / Government||NFP||Business / Government|
Includes your logo, unlimited text, external links and attachments
Your listing is linked to a profile that showcases your brand and value
Develop your network
Job Seekers can 'follow' your organisation and will be alerted to your future listings
Email and phone support
Our staff are available to provide prompt support throughout the life of your listing
Featured role upgrade
Be featured on the GoodJobs homepage and social media
|For an additional $55/95||Six upgrades included|
|START YOUR LISTING||PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION|
Why advertise with GoodJobs.com.au?
As a social sector organisation, you do exceedingly important work, which means you need to be especially discerning when it comes to recruiting board members and staff. You need to know that the people applying for your vacant roles have the right skills, and the right values.
GoodJobs.com.au connects good people with jobs and organisations in the not-for-profit, community, government and B Corporation sectors, as well as community-focused roles in for-profit organisations. We advertise a range of social sector roles, including jobs, board positions and internships.
The table above highlights the many features and benefits of advertising your future roles on GoodJobs.com.au
Here's the deal-sealer though. Advertising your next employment or internship opportunity with Good Jobs will connect you with the Our Community Group of enterprises' unparalleled, loyal and activated audience.
Audience at a glance
- 1,727,500 annual unique website visitors to Our Community websites
- 4,471,400 webpages viewed
- 55,000+ email subscribers
- 21,300 Social media followers
- Group reach 1.8 million (and growing!)
Interest and insights
- 44% of Our Community members actively review job vacancies
- 113,000+ unique users arrived at Our Community websites interested in information about employment, jobs and job listings over the last 12 months
- 74% of surveyed members are active in the not-for-profit sector, working as employees, managers, board members and volunteers. These people are the decision-makers and doers that power Australia's $103 billion not-for-profit sector.
Download the Good Jobs Media Kit (PDF 1.1Mb)
What makes a Good Job good?
A 'Good Job' is any role that contributes to making the world a better place, whether through positive social impacts, environmental outcomes or economic practices. We include in our definition of a 'Good Job':
- Any role* listed by a not-for-profit, community, or government organisation, or a Certified B Corporation.
- Any role* listed by any organisation (including for-profit businesses) that focuses on creating a positive social, environmental or economic outcome.
*Please note that we do not post any volunteer roles or unpaid internships. We do, however, post volunteer board positions (at no cost to the organisation) and paid internships.
Who you'll be dealing with
Good Jobs is an enterprise of Our Community, a Certified B Corporation known as the place 'where not-for-profits go for help.'
We've devoted 16-years to helping not-for-profits and community groups grow and professionalise their operations.
Good Jobs isn't owned by a media magnate with questionable ethics. (Don't give that guy your hard-won budget, it only encourages him.) It's just run to connect good people with great opportunities.
We do this because strong not-for-profits make for strong communities and that, frankly, is why we get out of bed in the morning.
Learn more about us
SOURCES: Google Analytics data set, Oct '15 - Sep '16; Our Community Matters Readership Survey, Nov '15; Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission's Australian Charities Report 2014