Community development Economic development Education Health Human rights Human services Information and communications International relations Public affairs
Not-for-Profit & Community Organisations Business/Private Sector Social Enterprise
Current Jobs: 1
The Our Community group provides advice, connections, training and easy-to-use tech tools for people and organisations working to build stronger communities.
Our partners in that work are not-for-profit organisations and social enterprises; government, philanthropic and corporate grantmakers; donors and volunteers; enlightened businesses; and other community builders.
A Certified B Corporation and multi-award-winning social enterprise, Our Community's offerings include:
- OurCommunity.com.au - Australia's centre for excellence for the nation's 600,000 not-for-profits and schools: where not-for-profits go for help
- Institute of Community Directors Australia - the best-practice governance network for the members of Australian not-for-profit boards, committees and councils, and the senior staff who work alongside them
- FundingCentre.com.au - the best place to go to get information on grants and fundraising in Australia
- GiveNow.com.au - commission-free online donations for not-for-profits, and philanthropy education and tools for businesses, families and individuals
- Good Jobs - connecting good people with social sector jobs, board vacancie and internships
- Communities in Control - Australia's most inspiring annual community sector gathering: thought leadership for the not-for-profit sector
- Australian Institute of Grants Management - information, inspiration and education for government, philanthropic and corporate grantmakers
- SmartyGrants - software and data science for revolutionary grantmakers
- Australian Institute for Corporate Responsibility - creating and facilitating authentic connections between enlightened businesses and their communities
- The Innovation Lab - the engine room for sharing ideas to drive social change
The Our Community Group is evolutionary as well as revolutionary. Our websites and our services are always changing.
Our vision centres on social inclusion and social equity. Our dream is that every Australian should be able to go out their front door and stroll or wheel to a community group that suits their interests, passions and needs - or log on and do the same.
We want to help make it easy for people to join in, learn, celebrate, worship, plant trees, play a game, entertain and be entertained, care and be cared for, support others and be supported, advocate for rights and celebrate diversity. To get involved. To be valued.
Our Community is a world-leading social enterprise that provides advice and tools for Australia's 600,000 not-for-profit community groups and state, private and independent schools, as well as practical linkages between the community sector and the general public, business and government.