LiverWELL Limited trading as Hepatitis Victoria
LiverWELL is the peak not-for-profit community organisation working across the state for people affected by or at risk of viral hepatitis and liver Disease.Â LiverWELL aims to provide information, support, advocacy, education and training for people with hepatitis and liver disease for all Australians and the Victorian community.
We work to:
- Raise awareness and prevent the transmission of viral hepatitis.
- Increase access and referral to quality information, care, treatment and support.
- Provide leadership and coordination for the community response to viral hepatitis and liver disease.
- Offer a number of programs for individuals and organisations that promote well-being, educate and increase the capacity of others to respond.
- Influence the government, media and other agencies in relation to a stronger response to the challenges of viral hepatitis and liver disease in our community.
Our vision at LiverWELL is a Victorian community where there are no new infections of viral hepatitis, and where those who have the virus are able to maximise their health and wellbeing.